Wednesday, January 6, 2016

They Say Nobody's Perfect

Perfection Copyright 2016 ZeroCalorieKid
They say nobody's perfect but you wouldn't know that by looking at fashion magazines. If I was modeling a bandaid swimsuit I'd think I was pretty perfect. Maybe it's just perfect lighting or perfect airbrushing, or the perfect workout and diet. We all have to have goals and little milestones to achieve. If your milestone is fitting into that perfect swimsuit (if it exists let me know where to find it), then tailor your routine, habits and lifestyle to that end. Keep it fresh. Even Oprah is back on the bandwagon with her new WeightWatchers commercials, Dr. Oz has a New Day Off diet. See what options are out there for you, pick something and try it. I just got a new book on fasting 2 days a week, seems do-able. Whatever you do keep moving, You don't get a bikini body by sitting on the couch. I did yard work yesterday after a storm there were a lot of limbs and debris so I hauled it to the burn pile. Also to distract myself from food, I started back clipping coupons again and sorting them into a binder that is supposed to hold baseball cards. Then at the store I got free razors and vitamins.
Yippee, onwards to fat free....

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post. We can't be what we want if we don't make changes to get there. :-)

    I used to clip coupons religiously and used the baseball card holder system. It amazingly words splendidly...and I will once again use it when I am back in a position of needing to actually grocery shop for myself again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the shopping to get staples like meat, potatoes and vegetables. When others in my house shop they think staples are oreos, chips and pizza rolls!!

      Delete