Saturday, January 2, 2016

REMODEL
How many people want to remake their unfavorite body parts??!!
Me me me...... Some things can be fixed without surgery like the new body wraps you can have done. Or do them yourself at home. Get a corset to "train" your waist. Also there is a face tightening mask you can wear at night for your face and neck! Wow!! Maybe I will just stick to my diet first and see how my body changes and then go from there to make further improvements. Anyway I am sharing a new page from my thinspo scrapbook. Taken from ads in national magazines, newsletters, and junk mail that I receive I reword it to say what I want it to say!!! Once you start looking it is really comical what you can find. This page is called remodel. How many of us would if we could. And the caption.... very fitting for the illustration. Original Inspiration You saw it here first. Click on photo to see bigger detail!

REMODEL Copyright 2016 ZeroCalorieKid

No comments:

Post a Comment