Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Plan Of Attack

diet food
No Bread Copyright 2016 ZeroCalorieKid
Plan of attack is what this photo should be called.  Avoiding carbs is so hard. Especially in winter!
I had to accompany a relative to the hospital yesterday and wore flip flops (cause I would be inside the whole time) NOPE-- it was freezing in there!! By the time we had gotten out I was starving and freezing cause I had vitamins for breakfast, it was way past lunch time and we still had to go to the pharmacy. So yes I binged out on carbs, A plate of shrimp fried rice!! So people the moral of this story is to have a plan of action, or attack to avoid carbs when you are stressed or don't plan ahead. I should have put my own healthy snacks in my bag but all I had was breath mints.... not a suitable plan. I have several heavy duty thermos containers that at the least I could have filled with soup broth or hot coffee. So my plan of action for today is to bundle up in my winter hat that looks like an owl and get off my bum, get out walking my dog, and avoid carbs since I had enough yesterday for a week, plus too many carbs makes me fart.

1 comment:

  1. I love carbs....but they SOOOOO do not love me! I have to limit them and it's difficult in the winter when I just want warm comfort foods.

    ReplyDelete