Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Walk it OFF! & Honesty

What led me to walk the mall and an entire antique store twice? Fear, anxiety and a mini panic attack when I could not find my phone... you know the one that has all my info and passwords on!!! I had gone to another town to shop and on my way home discovered I didn't have my phone so having to backtrack 10 miles and re-trace my steps before all the stores clothes kicked up my adreneline and probably my bloodpressure. Well, after all the freaking out, it was finally at the last store I checked, which should have been the first one because it was the last place I went and left my phone. But no I decided to re-trace my steps in the order that I originally went there. So instead of going to the last store I was at first, I went back to the first store I was at and started all over, does that make sense???
Finally the girl at the store I found my phone at told me which employee found it -- I went right up to him and said you saved my life finding my phone. So I gave him a monetary reward he was shocked.
HONESTY is the best policy esp when no one else is looking. It is very rare for someone to do something they don't have to do so This guy is def going to be given a good review when I fill out the store survey because In my eyes he went above and beyond in a world where most people feel it is finders keepers. So that was yesterday, my legs are so sore.... Being so stressed too made me blow my diet out of the water because fam had subway, and so did I.... but I was starving..... haven't you ever been starving... My scale though did not know it because my metabolism was going at high speed I am staying at 180.2. So get moving, do something.... you will burn calories.... and be honest with yourself and others...you just may be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment