Thursday, January 3, 2013

Letting it All Hang Out = Not Really..

Obviously I have let it all hang out or I wouldn't be in this position of weighing the same as a newborn whale. The scale doesn't lie - the one I bought 2 years ago- yes it is still working and getting a lot more use recently - only because the resistance to smash it to pieces with sledgehammer was slightly less today than yesterday. Yesterday It said 185.5 lbs. today it said 184.2. So my not eating a red lobster yesterday with the fam paid off. I had coffee.  Meal plan later that day was
4 small grilled chicken nuggets and fruit cup of strawberry, square of cantaloupe and 4 grapes.
Afternoon of shopping I got starbucks coffee and a new top- yes it was my size to cover up my fat- Although I am a firm believer that just because they make it in your size does not mean you should buy it, much less wear it. Do Not under any circumstances let it all hang out - esp if you are fat. You can see fat on any of the JAN 2013 edition magazines that tell you who had the worst and best bodies of the previous year-trust me fat ain't pretty.( I know I bought all the magazines for thinspo)! You may want to take a fat photo just to justify to yourself and remember how far you have gone, and how far you have to go. Like for before and after shots. Up to you.
 Before bed I had small wedge of cheese, so hopefully my stomach wouldn't growl in the night. Its awfully lonely and hollow to have gnawing hunger in the night. But If I had any sort of self control I would not be facing this type of deprivation right now. It is your own fault, Nobody makes you fat but YOU. Anyway my weight scale has a cool feature that if you loose weight, the minus sign lights up-- happy, happy, happy. And if you gain weight the red plus sign lights up... sad sad sad....
I want to be a minus for a long time.... and a little secret.... spring break is coming with warm vacation weather and swimsuit weather...I refuse to buy another fat swimsuit...what about you?

1 comment:

  1. Before and after pics are great. Becuase sometimes our minds get a bit messed up with a warped sense of body image issues. For me I couldn't see my weight loss when I looked in the mirror...it was only through my before and after pictures that I saw the changes. (I am trying to figure out how to conquer that as I lose this time!)

    ReplyDelete