Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Today I woke up to my stomach trying to eat itself! arggg.. then the fam wants to go to IHOP and the movies after....nooo... That's 2 places for sure that will test the man of steel's will power. I wanted to get a pedicure and go shoe shopping to keep my mind off of food. What to wear on a day like this? Clothes that would fit better if I lost a few pounds!Why? to remind myself that there can be no cheating. If your clothes are already too constricting - they bunch up in the wrong places, you have to work to get them buttoned or zipped, then that is your sign to do something....Today also I have to pick up some zero calorie foods like celery and bamboo shoots. Don't bother with diet drinks they have too many chemicals in them that have been proported to stimulate your appetite cravings because your body does not get the signal that it has had something to eat and should be full--so you think you need more....Just drink water or coffee and tea plain!!! Todays goal is also to get on the scale so I can see what I am dealing with in cold hard numbers and watch it go down every day this year.... You Have Got To Start Today...find a diet,  Don't think about it, Just do it......

2 comments:

  1. Yes, wearnig tight clothes works for me.....it is a physical barrier to eating more than I should.....sometimes. :-)

    A pedicure sounds FUN! I need a massage and pedicure.....heck, I need the works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans and a sweater that reminds me that I have a muffin top- so there was no way I was going to fill my gut with food and have it bloat out more....

    I did my toes myself and spend the money on a new top and cup of starbucks!! And resisted Red Lobster where we went instead of IHOP.

    ReplyDelete